Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas Day-Saturday, 12/25/2010


Every year Benj gets me a new Nutcracker for Christmas since I like to collect them. This is the Nutcracker he got me this year!!
Christmas Morning!!!! The best morning of the year!!!! We had a very nice Christmas this year. We opened gifts and then went to Grandma Kathy's for her traditional Ebleskiver breakfast. Yum! We usually go to my (Becky's) parents house after, but since my parents are serving a mission in New York, we went back home. We rested and watched "The A-Team" which was one of the gifts Santa brought. Josh had to work Christmas morning, but came home that afternoon to open his gifts. Later, we went to Dave and Emily's house for a Prime Rib dinner. It was absolutely delicious!! Merry Christmas 2010!!!

No comments: