Wednesday, July 30, 2008

21st century we're finally here!

We are finally here with our own blog! The kids have been begging me to set one up ever since their Aunt Angie did. So, here I am trying to figure this out. I was also very inspired looking at my friend, Tamara's blog. It is amazing. I figured I might as well and it sure is a great way to keep in touch with friends and loved ones.
We are the Timm Family. Ben and I have been married almost 18 terrific years and have the three greatest kids EVER! Josh is 16 and just got his Driver's License. He is enjoying a new found freedom and having tons of fun being able to just go! Jake is 12 and excited to start middle school this year. He is starting football again this year and is excited to be on the "A" team once more. Ryan is in 4th grade and has the best 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Cedor. Her students love to go to school just to be around her! Ryan is also playing football and is so fun to watch because he is such a go getter!

No comments: