Sunday, November 16, 2008

8 Things About Me

I was tagged by my cousin, De, to do this, so here it goes:

8 things I am looking forward to:
*The Holidays...LOVE THEM
* A trip to Napa Valley with my sisters next May
* Football being over so we have free time again
* Decorating the house and putting up the Christmas tree
* Going snowmobiling
* Going to Thanksgiving Point and riding a wagon around the Christmas lights
* Having a cup of hot chocolate
* My sister-in-law and brother having their baby boy next March

8 things on my wish list:
* Lose 15 pounds
* Memorize Praeludium on the piano by Mendelssohn
* Learn how to make rum balls
* Gas prices stay low
* We stay healthy this winter
* To read a good book
* To be a better friend
* To live each day to the fullest

8 TV shows I like to watch:
* Saturday Night Live
* King of Queens
* Trading Spouses
* Man vs. Wild
* The Soup
That's about it since I don't have much time for tv...

8 Things that happened yesterday:
* Made dinner for the Sister Missionaries
* Picked up Ryan from football practice
* Went to the grocery store
* Cleaned the entire house
* Wrote on my facebook page
* Made Smores brownies
* Played the piano
* Looked at the beautiful morning sky

4 People I am Tagging:
Andra
Abby
Susan
Allyson


No comments: