Sunday, November 16, 2008

The "Goings On"

So, I really like to add pictures with my posts but I'm having a little trouble transferring some recent pics to my computer, so here is the scoop and I'll add the pictures later. Friday night was a fun evening. Josh and his friend, Trey, had auditioned for and were chosen to be the opening act for Trace Bundy. Trace is from Colorado and is the most amazing guitarist I have ever seen. Anyway, Josh and Trey performed three songs. Two of them Trey wrote and one was a cover song. Trey played acoustic guitar and the two of them sang. It was awesome!!! They sounded so great!!! Then Trace performed...he is amazing! My parents just got back from Branson and said Trace was much better than the act they watched there, who of course was excellent. Go to youtube.com and type in Trace Bundy 5 Capos or since it's almost Christmas, type in Carol of the Bells instead of 5 Capos. These are songs he played Friday evening and you just have to watch his fingers. Wow!
The rest of our life is still football...Ryan won't be done until after Thanksgiving... and getting ready for the holidays. I've actually been able to get quite a bit of my Christmas shopping done. Jake is enjoying having his evenings free since football is over with for him, but that will end in a couple of weeks when basketball starts.
Bring on the holidays!!! The most wonderful time of the year!!!!

No comments: