Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our life, mostly football but not all....



I haven't written much of anything lately, just made posts about football. Right now our life seems full of football. Between Jake and Ryan there are practices every night and we have games all day Saturday. Josh has been a great help this year in getting the kids to their practices. Since I teach piano Mon.-Thurs. I can't take the kids, but Josh is always willing to take them for me (16 year olds want to drive any chance they can get...hallelujah!). Last Saturday it was raining the whole time during both games and chilly! It's looking like this Saturday may be worse! Yuck! Oh well, that's football.
Last Saturday at the end of Jake's game, I left a little early because it was my yearly piano recital at Riverton Music. It was a great evening and my students made me so proud!!! Ben took Jake and Josh to the Priesthood session of General Conference. After, we all went out together to Baskin Robbins for ice cream! Because we didn't have church early the next morning we came home and watched a movie together. What a great night!! Sunday we took the kids and listened to conference as we drove up to Silver Lake to enjoy the beautiful fall colors. It was absolutely breathtaking and the kids all mentioned how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed being up in the mountains. I love Utah!!!!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

We..the other Heinholds..love to read your and Angie's blogs. Duane never tells us anything. Had to send a note to your dad to find out if Angie is moving. Keep posting! They are fun and it's nice to finally know what you kids are doing. You are a fun mom and have a beautiful family.

Cindy said...

I think De and Stacey can relate to life being consumed with sports at the moment. They are both busy with soccer. My kids didn't want to play this year, which I'm actually happy about. :)

Cindy

Terry Times said...

We miss you guys...Can't wait until football season is over and we can see you again :)!